Pages

Thursday 29 January 2015

29th of January 2015



Please note: I collected these stories, they are not mine. Keep that in mind when reading and commenting :)

Today is Alice's turn for a story :)

We had been together for 3 years. I didn't feel safe in this relationship, but I didn't realize I had to leave him to make my life better. He really wanted a child. I didn't particularly not want a kid, but I had my doubts whether I wanted a child with him. I was afraid we wouldn't last, and I didn't want my child to grow up without a father close to him. He kept talking about it, pushing me around. He said that he had sacrificed so many things to be with me, and he accused me of not doing the same for him. Finally I agreed to start trying. After 2 or 3 tries I felt my body changing, and yes, I was pregnant. He didn't really support me during the pregnancy, but I didn't really care. I wanted to do this on my own anyway. My baby boy Noah is born in September. In November he walked up to me and Noah, and he said: I don't love you anymore, so I'm leaving the two of you here. No discussion, nothing to talk about, it just ended. And now I have a beautiful baby, but I still can't really love him. He reminds me so much of his father, and he reminds me of how little freedom I have left now on my own, with such a small little boy by my side. I'm really angry with my ex, but I'm really glad that he's gone now. We can finally build a new life in peace.

I started with a new special series: Weeks of Secrets and Memories. A while back I asked you stories, and I publish these stories now with a Notes to Ginny twist. 
These first two weeks will be about secrets you kept close and never revealed. There are wonderful stories of wonderful people who wanted to get the truth out! The last week will be a collection of memories (some good, some bad) people send me. 

I hope you like this series, and if you still want to contribute, you can send me your memory (anonymously) through the site or ask for my e-mail address. 

Lots of love,
Ginny.

No comments:

Post a Comment