Pages

Thursday 31 October 2013

31st of October 2013


This Note is intended as a premise for my upcoming project. From tomorrow (1st of November 2013), I will have 3 Weeks of Judgments. During these weeks I will show three different things:
- which negative thoughts people have about me
- which positive thoughts people have about me
- which thoughts I have about myself

With this project I would like to show you how views from different people can differ, and I would also like to show you how vulnerable these judgments can make you. I want to break free from the chains that some people used to make me feel weak. I don't want to live in that prison anymore. 

 I hope these Notes will make people think, and will make clear that words really do hurt, but also that words can heal.

Love, Ginny.

P.S. I would like to state here that I do not agree with all the statements posted in the upcoming weeks. I merely collected thoughts that other people told me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment