Pages

Monday 11 November 2013

10th of November 2013



These upcoming three weeks I have a special project: The three Weeks of Judgment. Since last week was a bit depressing with all the negative thoughts, this week will be better. It will consist of 7 positive thoughts people have about me. 
Later I will also show and positive thoughts I have about myself.

The purpose of this project is to show how different people can think about the same person. I would like to show you how vulnerable these judgments can make you. I want to break free from the chains of fear or shame of what other people think about me.

I hope these Notes will make people think, and will make clear that words can really hurt, but also that words can heal. 

Love, Ginny.

P.S. I would like to state here that I do not agree with all the statements posted in the upcoming weeks. I merely collected thoughts that other people told me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment