Pages

Wednesday 26 November 2014

26th of November 2014




Most of the people who know me or read my blog for a while now know what today's note is about. For those of you who don't, here's a short explanation:

Last year I started wearing a huge fire agate around my neck, promising myself I would only stop wearing it if it fell off. That happened on the 4th of January (check: Note 4th of January 2014).

After that I started wearing a piece of petrified wood (check: Note 6th of January 2014), following the same concept. 

When that piece fell off (check: Note 1st of June 2014) I started wearing a piece of tiger's eye (check: Note 3rd of June 2014). That one fell off very quick, making room for a fresh new start.

After some changes in gemstones I settled for a labradorite (check Note 22nd of June 2014), which I then carried around with me.


When that one fell off (check: Note 20th of October 2014), I started wearing a olivine / peridote (check: Note 21st of October 2014). That cord broke today, making room for a new gemstone!

Tomorrow I will post which stone I'm gonna wear next, but for now: thanks to this one, showing me that I can speak when something is bothering me, even when I'm not spoken to. 

Love,
Ginny.

No comments:

Post a Comment