Pages

Thursday 5 February 2015

5th of February 2015


Please note: I collected these stories, they are not mine. Keep that in mind when reading and commenting :)


A memory of what is and what is not.

I've known you for a lot of years now. Or actually, I don't. I'm just starting to really getting to know you. Before that, we were just "small talk", "a smile" or "a dance" to each other.  It changed at that event. You were there with your boyfriend. Or actually, he wasn't. He was a boy, but not a friend. I never knew he was there until much later. We still talked, smiled and danced. Maybe it started there. maybe not, but actually, it was "a" start.

Not aware of it at the time, my "start" happened one night, after dark, me knocking on your door. You've invited me over and I replied "okay, but then I stay." Not knowing how the evening would turn out, and okay with all the possibilities I stepped in your house. Or actually, in your life.

That week you told me of the boy and that he was now out of your life. At least physically. You trusted me enough to tell me that there were things you could not tell me......yet. You had a secret, or better yet, secrets. How you spend your days. What you did. What he made you do. How manipulating it had been. Things you've seen that no one should have to see. Things you've heard and have been called. Things you could not stop now that he was gone and you were now telling yourself it was your own decision.

Another night. Another start. I'd guessed some, but not all. We talked. We cried. We talked a lot more. We decided "No more" and it scared the heck out of you. I can't imagine how much courage it must have taken you to make that step. To put it all away. To place someone (me) on that same spot in your life that had hurt you so much.

This is my sad memory. Or actually, a happy one. For I lived this with you. It's one of the first moments of "us". Of you and me being together and at the end of all, it's "us" that makes me smile.

I don't really care what is, what was and what's not. Whatever you did or happened to you, it made you who you are today. You are Beautiful in all possible ways and I am so incredibly proud you choose me to share your future memories with.


"more and more each day"

I started with a new special series: Weeks of Secrets and Memories. A while back I asked you stories, and I publish these stories now with a Notes to Ginny twist. 
These first two weeks were about secrets you kept close and never revealed. There are wonderful stories of wonderful people who wanted to get the truth out! This week will be a collection of memories (some good, some bad) people send me. 

I hope you like this series!

Lots of love,
Ginny.

No comments:

Post a Comment