Pages

Friday 6 February 2015

6th of February 2015


Please note: I collected these stories, they are not mine. Keep that in mind when reading and commenting :)


Every now and then I get scared and insecure about my relationship and where it is going. I sometimes forget that my man really loves me, and that I love him. We tend to have conversations about that, with me saying: 'I don't always feel that you love me' and him replying: 'but I do, I really do love you'. During one of these repetitive conversations he suddenly stood up and walked to the bedroom. I was curious, and I followed him. He was standing on the bed, a permanent marker in his hand. On my bedroom wall he wrote the following sentences:

I love you
I am never gonna leave you
You have a safe space when you are with me
I will keep my promise

Although I would love to say that we never have these conversations again, we do. But every time I feel insecure I think of those words on the bedroom wall in the house where I no longer live. We moved in together last summer.

Today is the last day of the Weeks of Secrets and Memories series. A while back I asked you stories, and I published them with a Notes to Ginny twist. 
The first two weeks were about secrets you kept close and never revealed. Those were pretty heavy stories, and I thank those (anonymous) people for opening up!
The last week was a collection of memories people sent me. Those were also heavy, but very beautiful at the same time. Thanks to the people who took the time to write these memories down and letting us relive these memories with them!

I hope you enjoyed this series!

Lots of love,
Ginny.

No comments:

Post a Comment