Pages

Monday 19 January 2015

19th of January 2015



Please note: I collected these stories, they are not mine. Keep that in mind when reading and commenting :)

Ever since I was 4 years old, I realized that I really loved to hug and kiss boys, even though I had never really happened then. My parents are not so open-minded, and when the six-year old me said: 'mum, I think I like hugging Caspar' she stared at me with glary eyes, and we never continued that conversation. I feel I'm stuck in the closet, even now at age 14, because I don't dare to come out without a stable basis to lean on. I have no friends who are gay, and I know no other gays to relate to. I hope to find some people soon, so that I can find a way to get out of the now locked closet. I talk a lot on message boards, but I have the feeling I can't trust all the people there. Some seem to be looking for cheap gay sex, and I'm not ready or willing to sacrifice myself for that purpose. 

I started with a new special series: Weeks of Secrets and Memories. A while back I asked you stories, and I publish these stories now with a Notes to Ginny twist. 
These first two weeks will be about secrets you kept close and never revealed. There are wonderful stories of wonderful people who wanted to get the truth out! The last week will be a collection of memories (some good, some bad) people send me. 

I hope you like this series, and if you still want to contribute, you can send me your memory (anonymously) through the site or ask for my e-mail address. 

Lots of love,
Ginny.

No comments:

Post a Comment