Pages

Wednesday 21 January 2015

21st of January 2015



Please note: I collected these stories, they are not mine. Keep that in mind when reading and commenting :)


I met her about 20 years ago, we worked together for several years. Al the long hours we sat together in the office, and I started to like her. I appreciated her for bringing me coffee, for having creative solutions when we were stuck. I started to love her, a little more every time I saw her smile or her beautiful figure. I never told her though, and now I haven't seen her in a few years. Does she think of me as much as I think of her?

I started with a new special series: Weeks of Secrets and Memories. A while back I asked you stories, and I publish these stories now with a Notes to Ginny twist. 
These first two weeks will be about secrets you kept close and never revealed. There are wonderful stories of wonderful people who wanted to get the truth out! The last week will be a collection of memories (some good, some bad) people send me. 

I hope you like this series, and if you still want to contribute, you can send me your memory (anonymously) through the site or ask for my e-mail address. 

Lots of love,
Ginny.

No comments:

Post a Comment