Pages

Thursday 22 January 2015

22nd of January 2015



Please note: I collected these stories, they are not mine. Keep that in mind when reading and commenting :)


I was only six years old. Imagine a small children's room, with drapes with clowns on them, a pink cabinet and a yellow bedframe with bears on the sheets. The door of my bedroom opened with a small creak, and my uncle stepped into my room. He was babysitting me, my parents were at some concert or something like that. It was dark in my room, and with the backlight from the landing I could only see his big, dark silhouette. He crept in my bed, under the covers and pulled me close to him. We lay there for a little while, I was very unsure of what was going on. I liked him, and I liked hugs, but it felt loaded, not relaxed. He started stroking my back and my belly, and it made me more and more unsure. He sighed and he shivered, and suddenly I felt a lot of pain, he was inside me. It must have been nothing more than a minute, but of course it seemed ages. After a firm push and a growl he was standing up and left my room, leaving me feeling lost and used, without really realising that.

Unfortunately this didn't happen just once, but this was the first time. It finally stopped when I was old enough to 'babysit myself', around age 10 or 11. I never told anyone in my family. 

I started with a new special series: Weeks of Secrets and Memories. A while back I asked you stories, and I publish these stories now with a Notes to Ginny twist. 
These first two weeks will be about secrets you kept close and never revealed. There are wonderful stories of wonderful people who wanted to get the truth out! The last week will be a collection of memories (some good, some bad) people send me. 

I hope you like this series, and if you still want to contribute, you can send me your memory (anonymously) through the site or ask for my e-mail address. 

Lots of love,
Ginny.

No comments:

Post a Comment