Pages

Saturday 31 January 2015

31st of January 2015




Please note: I collected these stories, they are not mine. Keep that in mind when reading and commenting :)


A beautiful meadow, warm, sunny weather in France. The man of my dreams is walking right beside me. I look up at him, and he gives me a sly smile. He takes my hand, and leads me to the meadow. He lays me down in the knee-high grass and he tickles my nose with a strand. I feel like I belong there. Fate seemed to interfere, and signalled us to that meadow. We lay there with the sun on our skin, ladybugs flying around us and a light breeze that encourages the grass strands to tickle our arms and legs.
He kisses me, tender at first, but more fierce and urgent along the way. I feel his strong hands and arms caressing my body, filling it with little sparks of electricity, exploring like it was the first time he really felt me. He makes me feel special and safe and I love him. He slides on top of me, shielding my eyes from the sun. When he is inside me, my head is filled with an enriching buzz and my body feels like it is about to ache with the urge to be close to him. It feels like we are creating one big treasure chest full of love and care. The location, the purity of the moment and the longing to be together make it such a wonderful experience.
We cuddle close together afterwards, with the afterglow still on our skins. There is no need to use words, all is good. The whole way back is like walking on little fluffy clouds of joy. And it will take a long time before I stand with both feet back on solid ground.... <3

I started with a new special series: Weeks of Secrets and Memories. A while back I asked you stories, and I publish these stories now with a Notes to Ginny twist. 
These first two weeks were about secrets you kept close and never revealed. There are wonderful stories of wonderful people who wanted to get the truth out! This week will be a collection of memories (some good, some bad) people send me. 

I hope you like this series!

Lots of love,
Ginny.

No comments:

Post a Comment