Pages

Monday 26 January 2015

26th of January 2015



Please note: I collected these stories, they are not mine. Keep that in mind when reading and commenting :)


I was walking in a bar, just having a drink with a few of my friends. A girl, she smiled at me. And oh my, she looked so gorgeous, so eager to meet me. A split-second I thought about Lidy, who was sitting at home, waiting for me to crawl into bed with her. I shook it off: 'I'm just meeting people'. She was really sweet to me, starting from the 'Hi, I'm Sophia' all the way till I entered her home. Let me fast-forward to that moment.

She walked me to the living room, wiggling her perfectly round ass in her short, dark blue skirt. She sat on the sofa, beckoning me to sit next to her. Lidy crossed my mind, probably sound asleep by now, wondering why I took so long. I really loved her then, and I really still do now. It just seemed like my hormone system was taking over. I wanted to hold Sophie, I wanted to kiss her, I wanted to hear her pleasure. I wanted to feel her mouth on my body, her nails on my chest, the strands of her hair on my face. She leant over and kissed me full on. I stuttered: 'but I have a girlfriend'. She shushed me, and kissed me fiercer this time. She ran her hand on my leg, further up every kiss she planted on my lips. You can imagine the rest...

The sex was eager, vicious even. I'd never experienced anything like it. It was easy, thrilling, I felt alive. I collected my clothes, and Sophie went into the bathroom to freshen up. A while later I stood before her naked body, fully clothed. The tension was gone, her eagerness was stilled, and we were clumsy around each other. What had gone on in my mind? Was this really worth it? I decided it wasn't, I said my goodbyes and got the *&%^ out of there.

Finally home, I wanted nothing more than to crawl into bed with my girl, snuggling up to her. She was still awake, sitting in bed. She didn't say a word, not even when I sat next to her. It seemed like she had a feeling that something was off. I couldn't not tell her, I had to explain. But what was there to explain? I started out with saying that I loved her, and that I wanted to spend my life with her. I told her that I made a mistake, that I didn't know how and why it happened, that it didn't have anything to do with her, that she was perfect for me. I could see a single tear walking its way across her face. She made no movement, no sound. Just silence. Then, finally, she said: 'Get out of this house. I really don't want to see you now.' I grabbed some clothes and went to a friend's. It's been two weeks now, and I'm still waiting for a sign from her. I really hope she will forgive me, for I didn't want to hurt her, and I'm even sure now that I want to spend my life with her. I love her so much, being away from her hurts so bad. But all I can do now is wait, and hope, and wait.
- Peter. 

I started with a new special series: Weeks of Secrets and Memories. A while back I asked you stories, and I publish these stories now with a Notes to Ginny twist. 
These first two weeks will be about secrets you kept close and never revealed. There are wonderful stories of wonderful people who wanted to get the truth out! The last week will be a collection of memories (some good, some bad) people send me. 

I hope you like this series, and if you still want to contribute, you can send me your memory (anonymously) through the site or ask for my e-mail address. 

Lots of love,
Ginny.

No comments:

Post a Comment