Pages

Friday 23 January 2015

23rd of January 2015



Please note: I collected these stories, they are not mine. Keep that in mind when reading and commenting :)

Today is a story about Adam. 


Normally I'm a very easygoing, relaxed guy. But sometimes, when I get the impression that people are not listening to me, or not understanding me, I can get really angry. I have smashed the window out a door, I threw flower pots down the stairs, I've kicked a few chairs out of my way. I can see the fear in other people's eyes when this happens. Other than that, my eyes are just glowing red and black.

Luckily there is one thing that I can restrain myself from: I have never physically hurt another person or animal, and I really want to keep it that way. I can live with the throwing and breaking, but if one day I hurt a living creature, I will beg for people to lock me away. 
- Adam. 

I started with a new special series: Weeks of Secrets and Memories. A while back I asked you stories, and I publish these stories now with a Notes to Ginny twist. 
These first two weeks will be about secrets you kept close and never revealed. There are wonderful stories of wonderful people who wanted to get the truth out! The last week will be a collection of memories (some good, some bad) people send me. 

I hope you like this series, and if you still want to contribute, you can send me your memory (anonymously) through the site or ask for my e-mail address. 

Lots of love,
Ginny.

No comments:

Post a Comment