Pages

Friday 30 January 2015

30th of January 2015



Please note: I collected these stories, they are not mine. Keep that in mind when reading and commenting :)

Ever since I can remember (and that is since I was 2 years old) I have trouble understanding the world around me. People are loud and confusing. I still don't understand why people smile or cry, and what that means. I really don't see smiling as a sign of being happy. I am quiet when I'm happy.

I really like reading and watching documentaries about boats, as long as they are not animated. I like real boats. I want to work on a boat, I want to be in the marine. I have to learn a lot about people, and what they want from me. A few years back some smart-looking people (who are not smart at all, most of the time) told me I had autism. I don't know why they want to label me. I AM ME. But it seems to make a big difference, at least that is what my parents tell me. 

I started with a new special series: Weeks of Secrets and Memories. A while back I asked you stories, and I publish these stories now with a Notes to Ginny twist. 
These first two weeks will be about secrets you kept close and never revealed. There are wonderful stories of wonderful people who wanted to get the truth out! The last week will be a collection of memories (some good, some bad) people send me. 

I hope you like this series, and if you still want to contribute, you can send me your memory (anonymously) through the site or ask for my e-mail address. 

Lots of love,
Ginny.

No comments:

Post a Comment