Pages

Friday 9 January 2015

9th of January 2015


Hi lovely people!

For a new project I'm really looking for your input! Inspired by the 'I didn't throw it away'- project by 'Green Issues by Agy' (I didn't throw it away-project), I decided to add a blog about the things I didn't throw away for a long time (online next week!)

But I'm also looking for the good or bad memories you didn't forget, the secrets you've kept and the beliefs you hold onto. You can send them to me by mail, in a comment, or in a private message. You can do this anonymously (so that even I don't know who you are), and I am gonna publish your stories anonymously anyway (unless you specifically ask me not to). 
Think for example about your love life, objects you never threw away, your regrets, your pets, things you are ashamed of, things you never dared to say but should have. You can probably think of many more!
If you have a sentence I can put on a Note, please include that. If you don't have one, I'm gonna filter a sentence from your story (it will be Notes after all). I will always include a full story if you have one!

I'd really love to hear all your stories, so that we can create an environment in which we can share and open up!

Lots of love,
Ginny.


11 comments:

  1. What a great project! I will send you my story in an email!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Ginny, I came across your blog, and I like the concept. I'm a gay guy, and still in the closet, so maybe you can use my story?
    D.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'd love to hear your story! You can send it to my at: virginnia 888 (at) hotmail .com :)

      Delete
  3. I watched her intently as she looked away from me. It was as if she was staring into eternity and I was an insignificant speck for a moment. The light pouring in from the windows casted a surreal-ness to it all. The cool april air stabbed at my senses as it moved the lace curtains and her skirt.

    I just kept staring at her mesmerized for the moment. Unable to look away, but deep down I knew that I had lingered too long in this place. There was nothing I could say or do. Yet I felt like I should say or do something to break the silence however it was like Zeus himself ordered me to be silent. I knew that from this day forth our paths would never cross again and this was truly farewell. In it all I knew this had to be, it was fate preordained by the highest gods.

    Finally I turned and left but not before taking one final look over my shoulder at her. She remained motionless as I finally took my leave and said my farewell. No reaction from her at all as if she had become a statue of living stone. The moment was over and so was what we had. Never to be again.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope this story helps your project

      Delete
    2. Hi Taggart,
      Thanks a lot for your lovely story. Well written! Do you have a sentence that I can put on a note, or should I pick something that hopefully will be the essence of your story? And when I publish it, would you like it to be anonymous, or should I put your name in it?

      Delete
    3. I will. It will probably be up next week, or the week after that :)

      Delete
  4. Hi Ginny, thanks for linking up. Looking forward to your post!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Agy,
      I'm really looking forward to see all the stories I get from this part of the project. And I'm already very busy trying to collect my objects for your part of the blog!
      I'll send you a message when my post is online :)

      Delete