Pages

Tuesday 27 January 2015

27th of January 2015



Please note: I collected these stories, they are not mine. Keep that in mind when reading and commenting :)


Most people really like to have dinner with friends and family. They always say stuff like: 'let's have a cup of coffee', ' let's have a bagel', or ' let's eat out tonight'. I would never suggest something like that. Why, you ask? Well, because I don't want to eat. If I could, I would never touch another piece of food in my life. It disgusts me. I'm probably Darwin's nightmare, because these feelings are evolutionary idiotic. I had enough biology classes to know that I need food, that I need the proteins and the amino acids to maintain my body. I know that I will die if I don't eat, that my body will starve itself and that it can really hurt and make me sick. I don't want to die, but I don't really want to live either. I don't even have the feeling I am alive. Everything feels so numb and pointless.

Now that I'm living on my own, I almost never cook. I don't take the time, I don't get the point. I only cook when I have friends or family over, because they think it is normal. I think that I eat no more than 500 calories each day, but I make sure that it is nutritious and healthy for me. I will make a promise to all of you now: I will never starve myself to death, please don't judge me for eating as little as possible...

I started with a new special series: Weeks of Secrets and Memories. A while back I asked you stories, and I publish these stories now with a Notes to Ginny twist. 
These first two weeks will be about secrets you kept close and never revealed. There are wonderful stories of wonderful people who wanted to get the truth out! The last week will be a collection of memories (some good, some bad) people send me. 

I hope you like this series, and if you still want to contribute, you can send me your memory (anonymously) through the site or ask for my e-mail address. 

Lots of love,
Ginny.

No comments:

Post a Comment